Transfer of .UK Domain Names
To fully free transfer of .UK domain names to us you need to instruct the current domain’s service provider to release the domain i.e. change the domain’s registrar Tag to “GRID”. This change will bring domain’s management under our system, hence domain is fully transfered and complete management of the domain such as future renewals and any DNS changes can be carried out through our control panel.
This change only is a matter of one click so it shouldn’t take long for domain to move from one registrars management to other.
Transfer of .gTLD Domains (International domain names)
gTLDs ‘generic Top Level Domains’ such as .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
Generally we offer free domain transfer-in of international domain but in some cases there will be a small one off administrative fee, please process the order and cost will appear for the transfer if required.
The following conditions must be met before a gTLD domain name can be transferred to us:
- Provide us domains’ EPP authorization code form current service provider.
- The domain name must have been registered for more than 60 days.
- Domain name must be unlock to transfer to us.
- The current admin contact for the domain name must be able to confirm the transfer.
- The domain name must not be ‘on hold’ for any reason with the current registrar.
- The domain name must be at least 40 days from its renewal date.
- Admin contact of the domain name must be available to authorise the transfer email request
- Full transfer of international domains may take up to a week