What are the Requirements?
You will need a smartphone with a supported time-based one-time password app. Mobile Phone OS like Android, Windows, iOS and Blackberry have an app for 2FA.
How to Enable the Two-Factor Authentication on Your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "Two-Factor Authentication" Icon.
3. Under Step 1, Scan QR code using your Google Authenticator or 2FA Authenticator APP and if your APP doesn"t have a QR Code reader, you can manually enter the Account name and Key number.
4. In Step 2, under the "Security Code" text box, enter your Two-Factor Authentication code and click the "Configure Two-Factor Authentication" button.
You will see a message, such as "Success: Two-factor authentication is now configured on your account".
- 29 Users Found This Useful
How to protect your website's images from an external website?
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on the internet and The end result of this is that the other website steals your bandwidth.1. Log into...
How to disable directory browsing using .htaccess?
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no one can see the files/folders of your website.You can disable Directory Browsing by adding this line...
How to protect your .htaccess file?
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from unauthorized access.Add this code to your .htaccess file:# .htaccess protectionorder allow,denydeny from...
How to restrict directory access by IP address?
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from your selected IP to your admin directory. You just need to create an .htaccess file in the directory...